Add a classic design element in a modern kitchen with this 6” Pepper Mill without sacrificing exceptional functionality. It is handcrafted from the finest sustainably harvested New England wood; this stylish yet straightforward mill delivers deluxe grinding capabilities. Exacting chefs and home cooks want and need complete control over the seasoning of their dishes. The Fletchers’ mills give them precise control via a patented “Lock and Grind” grinding system. This unique “Lock and Grind” mechanism ensures perfect consistency, whether fine grinds for fish, medium grinds for gravies, or coarse grinds for meats.
Grinding is performed in a two-step process:
- First, the peppercorns are crushed releasing their natural oils and flavors;
- Then, they are ground to the chosen consistency.
Cleaning and maintenance of the mill is simple. Its internal pieces can be removed for quick cleaning and refilling: this ensures that it works properly for years. Use it in your kitchen or placing it at the table for a meal; this pepper mill is sure to make a bold, flavorful statement.
- Patented “Lock and Grind” system: from fine to coarse grinds
- Easily adjustable to the desired grind
- Pop-out mechanisms for easy cleaning
- Handcrafted from the finest New England wood
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Handcrafted in New Vineyard, Maine, USA.
Why Fletcher’s Mill?
- Using the finest New England hardwoods, the pepper mills, salt mills, rolling pins, muddlers, and gourmet tools are handcrafted in Maine.
- Fletchers’ Mill products come with a Lifetime Warranty Guarantee. (Lifetime guarantee applies to the mechanism only excluding normal wear and misuse.)
- Fletchers’ Mill supports Sustainable Forest Practices within their Supply Chain.