Fletchers’ Mill’s Marsala Collection mills and shakers are named for the Italian town located on the island of Sicily. The shapes and colors evoke the essence of the area – architecture, colors and coastline. From the Piazza Loggia to the Porta Garibaldi – from the Chiesa del Purgatorio to any of the numerous small Isolas just off the coast, Fletchers’ Mill Marsala mills capture Sicilian flavor in a unique and colorful way. The salt mill features an adjustable salt-crushing system. You can only use pepper in the pepper mill and salt in the salt mill, as the mill mechanisms are specifically deigned for one or the other. The mechanisms pops out for easy cleaning. A mill from Fletchers' Mill is built to deliver a lifetime of service to both professional and home chefs and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Why Fletcher's Mill?
- Solid wood pepper mills, salt mills, rolling pins, muddlers and gourmet tools are handcrafted in Maine from the finest New England hardwoods.
- All Fletchers' Mill pepper and salt mills feature a "Lock & Grind" system for a wide range of grinds and consistent results.
- All Fletchers' Mill product s come with a lifetime guarantee.
- Wood is purchased from FSC certified suppliers.
- Much of the sawdust and scrap wood generated is used to provide heat for the factories and dry kilns. The rest is sold to local businesses who manufacture wood pellets used to heat many New England homes.
- Fletchers' Mill is a working towards being a zero-waste manufacturing facility.