Add a classic design element in a modern kitchen with this 6” Salt Mill in cherry without sacrificing exceptional functionality. It is handcrafted from the finest sustainably harvested New England wood; this stylish yet straightforward mill delivers deluxe salt grinding capabilities. Exacting chefs and home cooks want and need complete control over the seasoning of their dishes. The Fletchers’ mills give them precise control via a patented “Lock and Grind” grinding system. The unique nylon “Lock and Grind” mechanism will not corrode when using salt and gives variable granularity when crushing your salt.
Grinding is performed in a two-step process:
- First, the sea salt is crushed.
- Then, it is ground to the chosen consistency.
Cleaning and maintenance of the mill is simple. Its internal pieces can be removed for quick cleaning and refilling: this ensures that it works properly for years. Use it in your kitchen or placing it at the table for a meal; this salt mill is sure to make a bold, flavorful statement.
- Patented nylon “Lock and Grind” system: from fine to coarse grinds
- Easily adjustable to the desired grind
- Pop-out mechanisms for easy cleaning
- Handcrafted from the finest New England wood
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Handcrafted in New Vineyard, Maine, USA.
Why Fletcher’s Mill?
- Using the finest New England hardwoods, the pepper mills, salt mills, rolling pins, muddlers, and gourmet tools are handcrafted in Maine.
- Fletchers’ Mill products come with a Lifetime Warranty Guarantee. (Lifetime guarantee applies to the mechanism only excluding normal wear and misuse.)
- Fletchers’ Mill supports Sustainable Forest Practices within their Supply Chain.